The new 2015 Crazyfly Gear Trunk is a duffle bag that goes the extra mile for you! Backpack straps, compression straps, Roof-rack Tie-Down loops, and plenty of room mean you'll be using this for all your storage and traveling needs.
36 x 20 x 18 Inches (90 x 50 x 46cm)
- for space ~equivalent to a standard footlocker without the weight and bulk of a hard trunk.
- The water-resistant liner means you can throw in your wetsuit, towels, booties, etc. with no worry about getting your car all wet.
- The backpack straps means it's easy to transport whether putting on a plane, wandering around Europe, or just transporting from your car to the beach; and they tuck away inside the bag when you don't need them so they're not in the way.
- The compression straps mean that even though it's got a ton of room for plenty of gear, you can easily reduce its size if you only need half the space.
- Full thick padding on all sides will keep contents safe if knocking around into things.
- Re-Inforced thick Tie-Down loops on all bottom corners make it very convenient to tie-down onto a roof rack or trailer.
- Family sized to hold plenty of clothes etc. when traveling on longer trips or with more people.