Levitaz Aspect 3.0 foil combines the characteristics of a freeride and a freerace foil and is ideally suited for advanced foilers. Due to the very slim design of the frontwing, top speeds can be reached. Furthermore, the slim design allows for high manoeuvrability and excellent driving characteristics for upwind courses.
Levitaz Aspect 3.0 kitefoil is made of extremely resistant and lightweight materials. The strut and the wings consist of carbon fibre composite material; the beam and the plate are made of saltwater-resistant high-alloy steel.
- Excellent manoeuvrability
- For intermediate foilers
- Freeride/freerace foil
- Modular concept
- Slim design and therefore extremely low turbulences
- Completely dismountable, compact storage – very handy for air journey
- Extremely resistant connection system
- Top quality – Made in Austria
Every kitefoil comes with a resilient carrier bag, specifically designed to hold the valuable Levitaz kitefoil.