The Oxygen2: Ozone's answer to the challenge to create one harness to rule them all. It's a great all-around harness, designed to fit the widest variety of body sizes and flying styles.
OZONE OXYGEN 2 HARNESS:
The latest version of the Ozone Oxygen 2 harness features an improved extended seat board in all sizes for an easier transition to seated position, and better in-flight comfort. Ozone Gliders have also updated the Oxygen 2’s colour scheme and design for this year.
The Ozone Oxygen 2 is a sleek and lightweight harness that is easy to use and great for beginner paragliders. The focus of this harness is on sensitivity and comfort with no compromise on safety. The Oxygen 2 is constructed with carefully chosen materials of the highest quality to ensure a long life span and durability.
The simple layout of the Ozone Oxygen 2 harness belies the technology and innovation within:
- A sliding seat board allows for an easy transition from standing to seated positions, making the most important parts of the flight (take off and landing) easier, safer and less stressful.
- Confidence and comfort in the air are crucial elements of safety and pleasure – The O2 transmits glider movement to the pilot as coordinated feedback, allowing you to feel the air around you without overloading you with too much information. The feedback can be adjusted to your taste by adjusting the semi-crossbraced chest strap.
- In the turn, the O2 is well balanced with progressive weight-shift that enables you to place the glider’s bank and keep it exactly where you want it in the turn.
- The O2 is a versatile harness, suitable for a wide range of pilots and uses. It is an ideal harness for students and new pilots due to its light weight and easy in/out.
- Experienced pilots will love the coordinated feel of the O2 in active air, and the progressive weight shift makes the handling of an Ozone wing even sweeter - locking into the core of a thermal has never been easier.
- The O2 performs equally well for Soaring, Acro and XC flights.
- The O2 is now the harness of choice for the Ozone Test and Design Team.
- Lightweight and compact, easy to fit in a standard Ozone Bag with any wing.
OZONE OXYGEN 2 FEATURES:
Sliding seat board
‘Safe T’ system
Integral clover leaf rear reserve container (for left or right handed pilots)
17cm Mouse bag
OZONE OXYGEN 2 SPECIFICATIONS
EN Certified to 120Kg
Weights for the M size :
- Harness M Naked Weight: 2.560kg
- Mousse Bag 17cm: 1.055kg
- Seat Plate: 0.686kg
Harness + Back Protection, Seat plate, Carabiners, Reserve Handle: 4.580kg
MAXIMUM LOAD 120kg
|up to 175 cm
||180 cm +
Harness - 600 Denier Polyester Oxford cloth.
Buckles – SupAir frame buckles, Austria Alpin quick release.
Webbing – Gurth and Wolf 20mm Polyamide, breaking strength 1700 kg.