XtremeBigAir Privacy Promise for Consumers
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customers' trust. Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at XtremeBigAir.com. Here then, is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We will tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from such lists. We do not create nor maintain a marketing list.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our promise in the many nations in which we do business.
We want you to understand what personally identifiable information ("Information") that is collected through our web site operated by XtremeBigAir.com - XtremeBigAir LLC ("we" or "us") and how it may later be disclosed.
You can visit our web site and find out about XtremeBigAir.com products and services and use value-added services that may be available without giving us any Information about yourself. If you must register at a web site to use one of its features or are interested being contacted by XtremeBigAir about its products and/or services, you may input Information about yourself at the web site: http://XtremeBigAir.com. Where available, you may update your contact Information online. Otherwise, you will need to contact XtremeBigAir at the telephone number: 1.805.773.9200 to do so. Any Information you provide to us will be handled in accordance with the "XtremeBigAir Privacy Promise for Consumers."
Non-customers who receive promotional e-mail messages about XtremeBigAir products and services may elect to not receive ('opt out' of) further messages. If you opt out from receiving these e-mail messages, we will retain your e-mail address solely for the purposes of honoring your request.
To protect your privacy, proof of identity or other authentication is required any time you contact us.
The Information we collect about you comes from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on Online Store such as your name, address, and telephone number
- Information about your transactions such as your credit card transaction at our Online Store
In response to a California law, effective July 1, 2004, we will automatically treat accounts with California mailing addresses as having instructed us not to disclose Information about you to non-affiliated third parties, except as permitted by applicable California law.
Effective Date: This policy was last modified on April 2, 2007.