The SKYWATCH Xplorer 4 Anemometer (JDC X4) is a handheld meteorological instrument from JDC Electronic that measures Windspeed, Temperature, Windchill factor, Digital compass, Altitude, Barometric air pressure.
Intended for both professional and consumer use, the SKYWATCH Xplorer 4 Anemometer is the ultimate handheld anemometer in the Xplorer series and is packed with most popular features essential for monitoring the environment. This pocket sized wind speed meter offers exceptional accuracy and is an excellent low cost option for calculating wind speeds, windchill and temperature.
Addition features on the SKYWATCH Xplorer 4 Anemometer include a digital compass, which displays degrees off North (i.e. 90°is due East), useful for recording the wind direction or finding your way around and an altimeter/barometer.
Simple to use the SKYWATCH Xplorer 4 Anemometer does not include complicated and seldom-used features such as downloading and storing. Press one button for instant readings are at your fingertips and scroll through the air pressure for the past 24 hours; an essential feature for judging changing conditions. Wind speed can be measured in mph, knots, m/s, fps or km/h and the anemometers display has a backlight; handy for low-light conditions.
Designed with Swiss precision, the SKYWATCH Xplorer series are built to provide a lifetime of accurate and dependable use and are one of the most affordable wind meter, anemometers and weather meter devices on the market today.
* Balanced instant windspeed
* Maximum windspeed
* Calculaton of Wind Speed Chil Factor
* Temperature measuring range, 40F to 176F
* Digital compass
* Barometric air pressure
* 24-hour history of pressure
* Wind speed units: km/h, m/s, knots, mph, fps
* Maximum reading: 150 km/h, 42 m/s, 81 knots, 97 mph, 138 fps
* Backlight Display
* Stainless steel back
* Replaceable lithium battery
* Operation temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
* Accuracy according to Swiss standards
* Powered by 2 x CR1202 Lithium batteries (included)