This website gathers all the tools Syride recommends to pilots: http://tools.syride.com/main_en.html
The bestseller of the brand has just been upgraded with the latest technology !
Thanks to an internal SD card, the instrument now embeds worldwide topography and airspaces. Last generation electronic components give the SYS'Nav V3 almost twice the autonomy of its predecessor.. It upgrades from 25h to 45h ! A real advantage for pilots with a such small abd lightweight instrument.: GPS plus Alti
Again fixable on the risers, the SYS'Nav is just awesome.
Technical specs :
- Size : 10cm x 6.1cm x 1.7cm
- Weight : 83gr
- Screen : 128x128 pixels greyscaled screen with backlight, 100% customizable
- Autonomy : 25h (TBC)
- Memory : ~90h of flight @ 1 point per second ( = 900h @ 10s interval )
- Refresh rate : 5Hz
- Airspaces memory : 1 full country with OpenAir file format
- Waypoints memory : up to 500 waypoints (TBC)
- Routes memory : up to 10 routes (TBC)
- Features : 2D airspace map, nearest airspace distances, wind direction and speed, route and waypoint creation, glide ratio to waypoint / goal
And every other basic features a GPS offers (speed, distance, etc..).
SYS'Nav has been designed to make you reach your goals !